Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Start to A Magical Journey

Hello everyone!

If you've found your way to this blog, welcome!  My name is Sarah, and I'm a 20 year old junior at Boston University studying Early Childhood Education.  Disney has always had a very special place in my heart, and I've wanted to work there as long as I can remember.  As of Friday, September 20th, I have officially been accepted to the Walt Disney World College Program, and will finally be able to live my dream of being a cast member!  I've been accepted for Spring of 2014, I'll be there from January 13th to May 16th, and I'll be working as a Fairy Godmother In-Training at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!

I've created this blog in order to keep up with my friends and family back home, so they can hear about all that I'm doing in Disney, as a ways for future program participants to get some information and as a way for me to document my time there!  For the next few months, I'll be posting mainly about my application process, and just about my excitement for January!  I will be moving to Florida sometime at the beginning of January (date TBD) and I could not be more excited!!

I hope you all choose to stay with me on my journey, and I can't wait to share all the magic with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment