Saturday, August 16, 2014

Beaches and Cream

Ok friends, it's finally time for my first restaurant review!! 

Since Disney food and the theming of Disney restaurant are basically the greatest thing ever, you know I had to try about a million places, and I've still barely grazed all the restaurants on property.  One of my new favorites since participating in the DCP is Beaches and Cream at The Beach Club Resort.  It's a small little place designed after old-fashioned soda fountain, and it's nestled on a quaint little boardwalk overlooking the pool area!  When you walk up, you're greeted by these adorable beachy signs.



The longer one is actually the soda shop menu, because not only do they serve delicious ice cream sundaes, but they also have burgers and other American classics! (There's also an ice cream window where you can just go up and order ice cream to go.)  I never actually took a good picture of the inside (blasphemy, I know), but here's a photo off of the Disney Parks website!

Super beachy and bright and adorable!


As roommates, Beaches and Cream was our very first night out together! We went for their claim to fame, The Kitchen Sink!  Basically it is a literal kitchen sink shaped dish filled with every type of ice cream and topping they have.


   


We had SO much fun eating this, and my roommate Mallory even made a hilarious vlog about it! You can and should watch that here because it really is quite magical. We literally sucked every last drop out of that bowl, and we successfully finished the Kitchen Sink!

All 6 of us, plus our amazing waitress! 
SO it's REVIEW TIME. I'll reveiw everything on a scale of 1-5, 1 being the worst & 5 being the best.

Atmosphere: 5 - the beachy vibe makes for a great spot!
Quality of Service: 5 - I've only eaten here twice, but I've had two fantastic waitresses!
Quality of Food: 5 - Obviously their ice cream is TO DIE for, but their burger was also the best I had across property!
Overall: 5

Thanks for tuning in! And be sure to stop by Beaches and Cream on your next visit to WDW! 
xo Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment