Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Magic Kingdom fun with Josh!

Hello everyone! It's time for my very first DCP update!
Today is day 2 of my program and so much has already happened!

Josh and I arrived in Orlando on Saturday to absolutely GORGEOUS weather - mid to high 70s and very little humidity.  I was itching to get on Disney property, so after a minor fiasco with the Orlando public bus system (let's just say they're changing the bus routes and Google maps hasn't updated them yet) we made it to Downtown Disney! I basically started skipping around like a 5 year old and ran to Guest Services where we got our Magic Kingdom tickets for the next day! We ate at Cookes of Dublin for dinner and it was delicious. It's just a quick-service place, but the food is wonderful and there's cute seating inside! While we were there it started pouring in typical Florida fashion, so we made our way over to get lost in World of Disney. After mentally making a list of everything I wanted to buy once I get my Cast Member discount, we went back to the hotel to prepare for a full day in Magic Kingdom!

Sunday in the Magic Kingdom was perfect. We ran off the monorail right at rope drop when they started singing the good morning song and obviously I sang along with every word while Josh laughed at me. We walked into the park and were greeted by this beautiful sight


The park was essentially empty all morning; we walked on multiple rides and met Alice and the White Rabbit, Ariel and Gaston with not long waits at all! We managed to do essentially everything in the park, and stayed until park close with a wonderful ending to the day by watching Wishes! Here are some pictures from the day!

Meeting Alice and the White Rabbit
Outside Gaston's Tavern in Fantasyland
Gaston was beyond perfect. It was like he was straight out of the movie.
Just hanging out under the sea with Ariel.
My favorite castle-picture spot.

For more pictures, you can check out my Flickr here! My next few posts will be more DCP relevant; about my apartment complex, Casting and Traditions, roommate adventures, and my first "restaurant review!" :)

xo Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment